04 March 2007

And more quotes! :-)


I actually thought this was going to look really cute - but I can't even make out the word in the draft version of this post....back to the drawing board I guess? ;-)

Anyhoo! If you too cannot make out what the hell I wrote here, the text reads:

Assuming either the Left Wing or the Right Wing gained control of the country, it would probably fly around in circles – Pat Paulsen (Quotationspage.com)

Every horse thinks its own pack heaviest – Thomas Fuller (Google Quotes)

I will laugh at the world. And with my laughter all things will be reduced to their proper size. I will laugh at my failures and they will vanish in clouds of new dreams; I will laugh at my successes and they will shrink to their true value – Og Mandino (The Greatesr Salesman in the World)

Those who flee from temptation generally leave a forwarding address – Lane Olinghouse (Quotationspage.com)

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Confucius (Adam)


4 comments:

Gobody said...

One should never run away from temptation ;-p

Louisa said...

I couldn't agree more Gobody...I think you should face it. Resist or succumb - but deawl with it at least?

But I really liked this quote...had a good giggle when I read it.

What's going on on your blog? Have you decided not to write anymore? I check in every day at least twice!

Hope everything is going well? :-)

Gobody said...

I really appreciate that you stop by my blog, as I have said before, you are really a true friend. I have not given up on my blog, but new job is taken a lot of my time, I will write whenever I have some energy in the evening. I don't want to lose friends like you :)

Louisa said...

Gobody,
Don't worry about that...I'll stick around and read whenever you have time to write...I was just worried that something might me wrong.