11 March 2007

This week's quotes

Within me burns a flame which has been passed down from generations uncounted and its heat is a constant irritation to my spirit to become better than I am, and I will. I will fan this flame of dissatisfaction and proclaim my uniqueness to the world. - Og Mandino (The Greatest Salesman in the World)

One can always be kind to people about whom one cares nothing. - Oscar Wilde (Quotationspage.com)

Its not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got. - Sheryl Crow, Soak up the sun (Erno)

A thought is often original, though you have uttered it a hundred times. - Oliver Wendell Holmes (Quotationspage.com)

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece. - John Ruskin (Adam)


2 comments:

Gobody said...

I really really like this salesman. Thank you, Louisa, for the quotes.

Louisa said...

You are welcome Gobody!I try and include one from that book every week cause I know you like it. :-)