25 March 2007

Ta-dah! More quotes...

Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will have to ram it down their throats. - Howard Aiken (Quotationpage.com)

I will live this day as if it is my last. And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and give thanks. – Og Mandino (The Greatest Salesman in the World)

As we look deeply within, we understand our perfect balance. There is no fear of the cycle of birth, life and death. For when you stand in the present moment, you are timeless. - Rodney Yee (Erno)

Be the change that you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi (Adam)

Every man is wise when attacked by a mad dog; fewer when pursued by a mad woman; only the wisest survive when attacked by a mad notion. - Robertson Davies (Quotationspage.com)


2 comments:

Gobody said...

I truly believe in the first quote. I once had an idea that was ahead of its time by 7 years. I tried to convince my boss that it is valid, he couldn't even understand it. Now it is published by top scientists.

Louisa said...

That is my favourite one for this week too :-)

Did you see I moved? I'm still monitoring this blog too...hope i'll see you on the other one soon?