13 March 2007

So tired from sleeping...*yawn*...


I had the weirdest dream last night…I dreamt that I was trying to get into a racing club where they make you drive odd looking cars that are driven by keyboard like controls on a track that runs through Brightwater Commons (the place previously known as Randburg Waterfront). Then my car fell apart and I lost the keyboard so I ran 100 laps round the place…turns out I only needed to do 10 laps anyway, but the man who was supposed to count my laps got bored and left to have a beer. And in my dream my brother was crying because I got in and he didn’t. A whole team of dream analysts would probably battle to get to the bottom of all of this…I’m writing it off to a slight fever and crazy genes.

It’s very strange – especially the running. I only run for spiders. It happens from time to time that I feel remotely interested in running and at least this time it came to me in a dream instead of a gym membership, or a skipping rope, or a bicycle, or a sit-ups competition, or new ice skates, or a boxing bag! I was exhausted this morning when I got up…100 laps is a loooong way to run.

Urggggh…I need coffee…and painkillers.

6 comments:

Gobody said...

are you in any way running away from something?

Louisa said...

Well spotted Gobody. :-)
I guess I am...

Anonymous said...

Louisa, I hope it wasnt finding out that I like to run that caused this kind of dream! I know you were shocked with me :) Well anyway I hope thats the last dream of that kind that you have.

hehehe Say Hi to John for me :)
Patsy

Louisa said...

Hahahaha! NOOO Patsy...it wasn't your fault, don't worry. Although I still can't bend my mind around voluntary runs - for miles - that's crazy! LOL

I did say "Hi!" to John for you ;-) and he says "Hi!" as well. I'm so excited - only a few more weeks till he comes!!!Whooooooohoooo!

Have you managed to shake your IRC spammer now? It feels funny to chat to you under your other name...even though I think one of our first chats you were going by that nick too. :-)

Give Chrissie a good scratch behind the ear for me...

Gobody said...

Maybe you should go back and chase that that you are running from. And try to get a bigger car to ride ;)

Louisa said...

Gobody,
I can't promise anything - but I will certainly think about that ;-)