27 November 2006

Better late than never? ...Best quotes of this past week...

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood – Elbert Hubbard (Thanks Adam!)

Definition-Confidence: Boldness stemming from self-assurance. Being flase and submissive will only please a man who wants someone false and submissive. A huntress does not rely on others to provide her with a feeling of self-worth. – Caroline Hurry (Handbook for the Huntress)

The harder I work, the luckier I get – Samuel Goldwyn (Thanks Adam!)

I will greet this day with love in my heart. – Og mandino (The Greatest Salesman in the world)

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life – Mohammed Ali (Thanks Adam!)

2 comments:

Gobody said...

I am getting addicted to your weekly quotes. I like Mohamed Ali’s and Hubbard’s

Louisa said...

I'm glad you like it...it's a lot of fun putting it together every week. I try and get a nice variety together, so hopefully it's working.