19 November 2006

Busy busy busy!

This has been a crazy week. For one I finished my exams and now have a lot more time to contemplate my unemployment. Luckily I have found some very interesting ways to distract myself ;-)

I have “invested” in a new toy…meet my zippy new data card. It is the best thing to happen to my computer since virus pretection became available in free software too. Since I am going to be on the internet feeding my addiction I might as well be faster? Anyway, it’s bliss. I refuse to say anything negative about it.

Observe the next picture…this is what happens to you when you spend almost two days uninterrupted in IRC chat and MSN messenger. You get really really tired and forget how to talk coherently! I’ve had so much coffee in the last few days that my hands start shaking just at the mention of the word.

Other news this week – I’ve finally updated my links. Actually this development was inspired by Gobody’s blog (where I also have a link now J). Not everyone I connect with have blogs so you’ll notice that some are just bulletin boards in MySpace, but for the sake of completeness I added them too. Also note that there is a section on Me,Myself and I…this is a list of all my official sites but I use them all for different objectives. This is my one and only Blog, MySpace is my bulletin board and a few of my friends are there which helps me connect with them, and then LiveSpaces I’ve decided I’m going to use mostly as a photo album, so loads of albums to get onto that in the next few days.

I hope that you all will have an excellent week ahead full of surprise and adventure.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Such a great "posed" photo of yourself ;)

Louisa said...

Hallo Adam…
I think it’s time for Freddy to come hom now. Seems like you get cranky and suspicious when you eat to many pies? Why don’t you rather come over for dinner…mmm?
;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, late post but hey...

Catching up on the Life of Lou! Hehe.

What is your msn handle? I wanna add you to my friends...

Louisa said...

Hey Freddy!
I'll send it to you privately if you don't mind...
;-)