04 November 2006

Favourite quotes of the week...

Okay, since I have now started mailing my posts in I have no excuse to be lazy anymore… Hope you find this week’s selection inspiring.

  1. Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand.I don't care, I'm still free.You can't take the sky from me.--- "Firefly" theme.[Quoted off a thread on Rasfc]
  2. Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the only one who asked why. (Bernard Baruch) [Thanks Adam]
  3. We are retreating-we are advancing in another direction (Douglas McArthur) [Thanks Adam]
  4. I have found power in the mysteries of thought (Euripides 438 B.C) [Thanks Adam]
  5. Send the Universe mixed messages and it will support the message with the most power attached to it. If you focus on lack in your life, lack is what you will manifest. (Caroline Hurry) [Handbook for the Huntress]

5.


3 comments:

Gobody said...

Wow, awesome. I especially like no. 4 and definitely agree with no 5 :)

Louisa said...

I'm glad you like it...;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really like the firefly quote.
Wanette