08 October 2006

Quotes of Note:

My friend Adam can always be trusted to provide me with something to mull over for the day. Every single day he sends a quote of the day as inspiration. Sometimes serious, sometimes funny – always appreciated. Here are my favourite quotes of the week, all of them provided by Adam (Thanks!).

  1. Weather forecast for tonight: dark (George Carlin)
  2. Confusion is always the most honest response (Marty Indik)
  3. Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry (Bill Cosby)
  4. About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends (Herbert Hoover)
  5. Oh just bear with it… (Adam Martin) - Original Oprah quote that caused this one was ommitted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am honoured :)

Gobody said...

You are lucky to have a friend who sends you such quotes every day. I have to dig mine myself. I used to send a friend an art piece of the day; I wonder why I don't any more?