24 December 2006

Kick-As* quotes for this week...

There are no facts, only interpretations – Friedrich Nietzche (Thanks Adam!)

Nature is often hidden, sometimes overcome, seldom extinguished – Francis Bacon (Thanks Adam!)

The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations – Benjamin Disraeli (Thanks Adam!)

Things do not happen. Things are made to happen – John F. Kennedy (Thanks Adam!)

Never will I allow myself to become so important, so wise, so dignified, so powerful, that I forget how to laugh at myself and my world. In this matter I will always remain as a child, for only as a child am I given the ability to look up at others; and as long as I look up to another I will never grow too long for my cot. I will laugh at the world – Og Mandino (The Greatest Salesman in the World)

2 comments:

Gobody said...

Every time I read some quotes from that salesman I love it. He is definitely wise.

I want to thank you for all your comments and to wish you a happy and successful year. ;-*

Louisa said...

My pleasure! And thank you for all your comments too...Happy new year Gobody!