31 December 2006

First quotes of the new year...

Happiness, in truth, may not be the fruit plucked by my action yet without action all fruit will die on the vine. I will act now – Og Mandino (The Greatest Salesman in the World)

The past is a foreign country - LP Hartley

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.-Douglas Adams (Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency)

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius

He who has overcome his fears will truly be free. – Aristotle

2 comments:

Gobody said...

I told you, I am getting addicted to these quotes :)

Louisa said...

Well, that's excellent because I enjoy putting them on here...most of this week's selection I got from Wikipedia by the way. :-)