07 January 2007

Brand new quotes for this week...

It's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission – Brom: Eragon (Thanks Adam)

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson (Thanks Adam!)

Vain attempts to imitate others no longer will I make. Instead I will place my uniqueness on display.. – Og Mandino (The Greatest Salesman in the World)

Nothing stands out so conspicuously, or remains so firmly fixed in the memory, as something which you blundered – Cicero (Jodi Picoult:Vanishing Acts)

All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it – Samuel Butler (Dolphin Encounters Info)

3 comments:

Gobody said...

I am trying to remember all the time that the ultimate aim of life is joy, but it is a hard sell sometimes, don't you agree?

Louisa said...

I try my best too Gobody, but pesky things like finances and stuff always seem to want to interfere with my mission? ;-) Well...it's an aim?

Gobody said...

I know what you are talking about. this is the everyday worries which taint our joy.